Monday, June 1, 2009

Television




woo-hoo....FINALLY!! Army Wives is back baby!!
Season 3 begins Sunday @9pm!!
I can't wait to see where Emmalyn has run off too - and what will happen when Joan is deployed to Iraq! I'm excited about e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g single thing!!
I love to watch TV - but mainly reality tv. I do have some tv-tv that I love to watch though, and Army Wives is one of them!! Grey's Anatomy is gone until next season so I'm even more excited about the new season of Army Wives!!
Here is a list of some of the shows I love:
  • Deadliest Catch (not the typical reality show)
  • TMZ
  • Daisy Of Love
  • RR/RW challenge - The Duel
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • The Hills (sad to see LC leave!)
  • Jon & Kate plus 8
  • Days of Our Lives
  • Charm School
  • Real World

What shows do you love? Do you have the same guilty pleasure as I do = REALITY tv?

Okay sorry for rambling.....ofcourse I am just apologizing to myself b/c no one actually reads this stuff!! lol - I know....my blog is not so hot! haha
Love to all! E-dogg

1 comment:

  1. I know as I am knocking on the door of thirty sooner rather than later that I should stop watching the MTV shows...but I can't help. I live through them I guess...LOL

    I love SYTYCD, Project Runway,anything on MTV, Dancing with the Stars...and I had an embarrassing addiction to American Idol...I had a thing for Adam Lambert...who cares if he is gay ?1 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Favorite quotes

"Dang Gina"

"Character is much easier kept than recovered."

"Speak only well of others and you need never whisper."

"Don't let others stop you from doing what you know is right."

"No one else can speak the words on your lips."