Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blackberry/Crackberry

Okay - so I wanted/needed a new cell phone....I am very abusive to all cell phones so I can run through them pretty quickly. I have a plan that includes internet so I wanted a phone that would utilize that option more efficiently than my previous phone. I am also a texter so a full type pad was a must.
***I went with the Blackberry***
Ummmmmmm - I guess I should have asked for opinions first b/c I didn't realize how addicting this thing was going to be! I am forever on the little guy.
I went from rarely looking at, much less updating, my facebook to now being on constantly. I will upload a photo in a hot minute. It's too funny!!
I never would have imagined that I would pick up my cell phone to see what I can do with any spare second that I come across. It's a trip.
I had heard it called the Crackberry before - and now I know why.
Anyone else addicted?
Much love, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite quotes

"Dang Gina"

"Character is much easier kept than recovered."

"Speak only well of others and you need never whisper."

"Don't let others stop you from doing what you know is right."

"No one else can speak the words on your lips."