Monday, February 23, 2009

BaBy FeVeR

On January 22 I told you about a new baby on the way....her name is Addison Brooke but they call her Addie. Well - I had the honor of loving on this little baby Friday night and she is just amazing!! She is so sweet and content and BEAUTIFUL!!

Then, on Saturday, we were helping Josh's cousin move and they had friends over with a little angel, Riley. I also had the honor of loving on this little princess.

So now I have to admit I HAVE BABY FEVER! I have been thinking about it for quite some time now and it only got worse this weekend. I kept asking Josh if he saw how good I looked with a baby! (a little girl, no less) haha

Now anyone who knows me knows that baby fever is something I have never been able to relate to so I'm alittle confused by this new emotion.

Everyone pray with me.......this too shall pass! :)

**Much love to all**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite quotes

"Dang Gina"

"Character is much easier kept than recovered."

"Speak only well of others and you need never whisper."

"Don't let others stop you from doing what you know is right."

"No one else can speak the words on your lips."