Friday, February 13, 2009

Jesus Is My Valentine

I am a Christian. I love Jesus and I am super grateful for all the blessings in my life - that I do not deserve, might I add! He has been forever good to me, never leaving my side!



I have 4 favorite t-shirts....I am wearing one of them right now! Anyway.....one of them has the phrase "Jesus is my homeboy" on it. I think it's cute but more than that, I believe it....He is my homeboy ~ He's my friend! He's always there. He doesn't talk behind my back. When I can't sleep, He listens to me! And even though I'm a horrible example of a follower and I fail daily, He loves me unconditionally! Even when I fall - He reaches down to pick me up, the list goes on and on. What a friend! What a "homeboy"! And today, not only is Jesus my homeboy, JESUS IS MY VALENTINE!


He gives much better gifts than roses and candy. Those things are nice - don't get me wrong - but His gifts are stuff like peace that passes all understanding...and grace beyond measure...and love when we don't deserve it...and joy that comes when it seems impossible.


I just wanted to give my Savior some props! :)
Thank you Jesus for being my Valentine......and my everything else!!





Is He your Valentine too?!?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite quotes

"Dang Gina"

"Character is much easier kept than recovered."

"Speak only well of others and you need never whisper."

"Don't let others stop you from doing what you know is right."

"No one else can speak the words on your lips."